Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Simple Way To Increase Your Adsense Earnings

There are many people who are attempting to make a quick buck via Google adsense. Some start off thinking that it is going to be easy but soon realise that this is just not the case. I have a number of websites and also had the dream of making vast sums of money out of the program. To start with progress was very slow but I eventually learned the secrets of how to succeed.

A few years ago I was having a chat with a good friend of mine, I would class this person as an SEO expert and on this day he gave me some valuable advice. He stated that the most important part of any website is its content and that this content needs to be unique. Other webmasters are likely to link to your site if the content is of value to his/her readers.

A mistake that I had therefore made was to have used content from other people instead of writing my own, this of course was pure laziness on my part.

My friend continued by stating that I should add content/pages to my websites each month to keep them fresh. Every couple of years each site should have what he called a makeover, I would call it a web-redesign. This again is to keep the site looking fresh and to help avoid it from going stale in the eyes of the search engines.

To promote the site you are able to write articles like the one you are reading here. He advised not to write too many in one go as this can potentially build up the number of your backward links pointing to your site too quickly. I now aim to write seven articles per week.

He also suggested that using adwords can have a positive impact when used correctly.

1 comment:

Cheap Dissertation said...

I visit this blog so many time,because every time something new,and I read all articale your blog, very interesting.

Your Ad Here